We are building a team of leading teachers and education professionals to help us support the school’s mission and vision. Send us your CV at email@example.com and apply for one of the positions available in Liceul Teoretic Școala Mea!
• Bachelor’s Degree in Teaching or relevant field;
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a teacher;
• Participation over time in specialized courses in the country or abroad.
• Planning and designing the class hours to be coordinated;
• Participation in complementary actions to the learning activity;
• Participation in pedagogical and specialized development activities;
• Ensuring teaching aids, teaching materials and auxiliary aids;
• Knowing and respecting the educational policies and principles of LTSM in the activity with children and communication with parents;
• Obligations in carrying out the tasks within the school commissions.
• Competitive salary package;
• Support in professional training;
• Medicover subscription and meal vouchers;
• A hot meal / day.
Liceul Teoretic Școala Mea organizes annual professional development trainings for LTSM teachers.
- Internal training of professional training in 3 sessions, with the following theme: “Self-knowledge and personal development” (supported by prof. Ciprian – Petre Bibic), “Effective communication” (supported by prof. Ana-Maria Nache) and Opportunities vs. Difficulties” (supported by school counselor Smaranda Caciulatu). This internal training was based on the theme of the ECIS-AISAP International Conference in Brussels (4-6 October 2018), which was attended by the 3 trainers mentioned above.
- CELTA in-house training for teachers. This training was given by Prof. Ana-Maria Nache and Prof. Andreea Preda, as a result of their experience following the support and promotion of the CELTA course in July 2018 in Budapest, Hungary.
- Completing the Online Course “Introduction to Cambridge Lower Secondary – An online training course for teachers”. This course was taken by all LTSM teachers.
- Completing the National Online Safety Course. This course was taken by all LTSM teachers.